Monday, June 14, 2010

The Birth of Rocktard: Family Montage

You should check this out:
My twitter: www.twitter.com feel free to follow! I love romance :) Shay saw this video!! Thank you so much everyone for the kind words :) I read all of your comments! The video where she announces her pregnancy is here: www.youtube.com And I use Premiere Pro CS4 if anyone likes to know. My ultimate career is to be an editor, and theres a few things I'd change in this video but I'm so glad you all love it :) Congratulations Shay %26ampamp; Katilette, another beautiful child. Thanks for SPREADIN' THE LOVE :) The thing that I love most about watching your videos is that I'm an only child with a single mum, who's never had a big family or father. Watching your videos not only gives me inspiration to be a father JUST like you, but also that big happy families do exist, and I'm so grateful to be able to share with you the year and a half of your life so far. You rock, dude. PPS: Yeah, I was eating my mandarins, gearing up for Shayloss on Monday :)The Birth of Rocktard: Family Montage

No comments: